Senior Delivery Manager - London/remote
My client is a leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services and training with 10 offices across the UK and Europe. Their vision is to help businesses become faster, fitter and stronger by empowering them.
They are cloud pioneers and help businesses by providing the expertise which is needed to develop skills and create operating models and implement technologies. My client is a leading partner in all 3 public platforms from Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and AWS. They are known for cloud-native tools and methodologies that help business maximise their ongoing value.
They are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate for public cloud and the benefits it provides.
- A 'get it done' attitude and takes ownership for tasks.
- Has passion for delivering complex digital cloud transformation projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experienced in delivering public cloud projects in Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Has a good background in project management and delivery.
- Previously worked with high-value budgets for projects.
- Dealt with demanding stakeholders.
- Excellent and strong communication skills and fluent in English.
- Experienced with Docker, Kubernetes and Microservices.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of experts who are wanting to make a difference and help empower businesses to realise their growth ambitions. Do not miss out on applying for this fantastic and rewarding position as this is going to be of the most critical hires that our client will make. Our client is interviewing now and they have limited interview slots so apply now!!
If you are interested or know anyone who will be do not hesitate to get in contact,
Phone: 0191 338 6635