***SHAREPOINT PROJECT MANAGER***
* 4-8 years of Project Management experience
* 2 years of experience in a professional services environment
* Experience with Microsoft and Microsoft product lines and offerings
* Strong experience with managing and delivering Microsoft solutions
* SharePoint/Custom Development experience
Summary: The SharePoint Project Manager will be responsible for interfacing in complex Microsoft SharePoint projects with customers. This position will be the trusted customer interface and work closely with our architect and consulting teams in delivering success engagements.
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for project execution, ensuring all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Assists in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility, resource availability, and allocation
- Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Develops a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meets budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Manages, tracks, and reports on project billing milestone status and completion schedule
- Develops comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Develops spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs
- Forecasts project revenue and ensures revenue commitments to the business are met
- 4-8 years of project management experience
- 2 years of experience in a professional services environment
- Experience with Microsoft and Microsoft product lines and offerings
- Strong experience with managing and delivering Microsoft solutions
- SharePoint/Custom Development experience
- Power Platform/PowerBI exposure (Data analysis and BI skills)
- Experience creating and maintaining project plans, issue logs, risk register, and status reports
- PMP, Six Sigma Green Belt (ASQ), CBAP or in the process of achieving certifications
- Experience with Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Familiarity with SmartSheets
- Excellent bonus/comp packages
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email email@example.com / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.