An exciting business based in the heart of London, the company is part of a growing movement within the InsureTech industry. The company has been a major player in spearheading the movement and implements future-ready solutions to it's clients. Growing at a rapid rate, the company are looking for candidates who are game changers. Working within the IT function this will be a Project Management role involved in the migration to Cloud Based Services.
Role & Responsibilities
- The company is looking to bring onboard an IT Project Manager who will be in charge of the deliver of projects across the group. The function will include the following duties:
- Leading & Coordinating the identification, definition and management of projects
- Meeting business opportunities within agreed time lines and budgets
- Liaising with senior stakeholders to ensure communication of changes are completed
- Demonstrate knowledge of managing projects to budget, schedule and quality.
- Run workshops to investigate user requirements and complex problems or issues.
- Coordinate with business Analysts to ensure user requirements are gathered and prioritised.
- Manage and mitigate project risks.
- Full Software life-cycle experience
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience with Project Management
- Clear Communication Skills
- Proven Track Record of working to budgets and agreed time lines
- Candidates must have worked in an Agile methodology with experience with Scrum
- 25 days annual leave with UK Bank Holidays
- Private Medical & Dental Cover
- Company Pension
- Tech Voucher