Remote Microsoft Dynamics/D365 Technical Architect
A top tier public institution is looking to add a technical architect to their team. Ideally someone with great leadership skills who can Architect, design and in many cases develop high quality solutions for customer's Agreement through D365.
The organisation offers a substantial work environment and a prominent work culture. This is a terrific opportunity to join a highly establish organisation. They are offering the ability to work remotely as well a tremendous benefit package.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Lead complex implementations, providing best practices and ensuring the design results in a solution
- Provide technical, delivery and thought leadership on all Services-related custom engineering/development activities
- Perform business analyses and adequate system maintenance
- 4 years of experience with D365 or dynamics CRM
- Proven track of experience working in all phases of software development life cycle
- Technical understanding of the D365 platform
- Ability to think out of the box and independently
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Experience working directly with customers to understand business needs and the ability to apply technology solutions
- 100% Remote
- Health Account
- Paid Holidays etc…
Salary : Highly Competitive salary based on experience
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics / SharePoint recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics CRM market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on (646)540-7510 or email me at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics CRM opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy