Dynamics CRM Consultant
A Microsoft Gold Partner is seeking an experienced Dynamics CRM Consultant to join the team. This is a fully remote position that requires minimal travel. Only US Citizens/GC Holders will be considered at this time.
- Serve as a key resource for Dynamics CRM projects.
- Lead projects in a technical and functional capacity, hit the ground running with an influx of CRM projects and work in an Agile environment as a member of a team.
- Gather requirements, analyze and test systems, design and develop solutions, support and train users, etc.
- Serve as a point of contact for clients, facilitate between the client and technical teams, ensure goals are met and exceed expectations.
- 3 years' experience with Dynamics CRM.
- 3 years' experience with CRM solutions analysis and design.
- Ability to work in a client-facing role.
- Leadership, project management, communication and presentation skills.
- Degree in a related field and/or comparable working experience. MS Partner experience preferred.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Fully remote position with limited travel (up to 20%).
- Permanent and full-time position with unparalleled growth opportunities.
- Work for an organization that has a close relationship with Microsoft and prides itself on working with the cutting edge of technology.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.