Dynamics AX Accountant - Cambridgeshire- c70k
I am exclusively working with a reputable technology company as they look for an Accountant with Dynamics knowledge to join their award-winning Finance Team and partake in their system modernisation for their business.
Renowned for their innovative and forward-thinking approach to medical technology, my client is looking for an accountant with a strong financial background and system exposure to Dynamics AX.
Looking for a new challenge? This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on an exciting technological journey as well as the perfect platform to see great progression within your career, providing the opportunity for advancement to C-Suite.
- Implementing effective strategies to enhance business growth
- Provide guidance of all compliance related finance matters
- Analyse financial information and provide accurate reporting
- Produce financial statements, including P&L accounts, cash flows
- Demonstrable performance in a similar role
- Strong financial background, qualified accountant is desirable
- System exposure to Dynamics AX/D365F&O
- Sufficient understanding of management information systems
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Competitive salary (experience dependent)
- Company benefit package including private healthcare, pension
- Flexible working
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203 994 0907 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!