Role - Business Developer - Alliance Partners (SaaS/Cloud)
Location - London
Salary - £50,000 - £70,000 (Base) Package
I am exclusively engaged with a Global Tech Scale-Up who are looking to continue their expansion into the UK market by recruiting an experienced Business Development professional with proven experience working in the SaaS ecosystem, with a specific focus on managing strategic alliance partners. This organisation have recently passed their $1bn valuation (despite only being founded 5/6 years ago) and have 400-500 employees spread across EMEA. This role is part of a huge UK-focused recruitment drive and is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven individual.
Reporting directly into the Alliance Partnership Manager, your role will see grow existing partner engagement and the on-going alliance management of some of their key technology partners (Salesforce, Hubspot, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft etc.). Working alongside their Account Executives and Business Development teams, your role will see you solely focus on building/cultivating lasting meaningful relationships with their key partners, building out new contacts, opening up new revenue streams and generating leads. Moreover, you will be expected to effectively communicate their vision and product roadmap to said partners, preparing presentations/workshops to accelerate partner acquisition and retention.
This organisation have recently opened an office in the UK (Shoreditch) and a large proportion of your week will be spent in the office, working with their inside sales team and helping to build an office culture. You will be therefore expected to spend 3/4 days' per week in the office, with 1/2 days per week spent working remotely. This organisation believe in flexibility but cannot support 100% remote working.
- Alliance Partnership Management - You must have proven experience working in a similar 'alliance management' role, ideally with similar (if not the same) strategic partners as this organisation (e.g. Salesforce, Zendesk, Hubspot, AWS, Microsoft).
- SaaS/Tech Background - You must have proven experience working in the technology/software space, ideally with some experience working in the SaaS/Cloud environment.
- CRM Administration - You must have experience managing a CRM system (i.e. creating/generating reports, understanding and managing data etc.), with preference given to candidates who have worked with Salesforce.
- Stakeholder Management - You must have proven commercial experience working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Data - Experience managing data and interpreting/understanding data to drive revenue growth is vital and your skills with data will form part of the interview process.
If you like the sound of this advert then please click on the 'apply' button and submit a fully updated CV. Alternatively, if you are unsure about the role but still think its worth a chat then please contact me via the following:
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - 0191 338 7540
LinkedIn - 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed during this application process will remain fully confidential, with any subsequent applications being fully compliant with GDPR. It is also important to note that this role does not support applications from candidates that do not have an existing right to work in the UK, with this organisation unable to provide visa sponsorship.