My client is one of the largest software providers to General Practice in England. Their vision is to make the health care systems better and more effective so more time and resource is spent on the safety and care of patients.
They have become well acclaimed for market evaluation and revalidation solutions amongst health care professionals. Their products are continuously updated and use the latest software. My client is part of the UK's largest provider of back office, compliance and workforce solutions in primary care and dental, which is going transforming their technical stack to include a cloud offering.
My client are looking for applications who are mid to senior level developers and are paying anywhere between 30K-70K. They can be flexible on salaries depending on experience. On top of that, you get a comprehensive benefits package as well as being able to work remotely from within the UK. My client offers training and learning opportunities, team bonding experiences and quiz Fridays. In addition to everything else my client likes their employees to have a good work/life balance and offers flexi-working and flexi-hours (core hours 10:00am - 3:00pm whilst in office).
- 28 days holidays excluding bank holidays. There is an option to buy up to 35 days or sell down to 22 days at the start of every holiday year.
- Stakeholder pension - Client will double employees' pension contribution up to 8% max.
- Sick pay - 2 weeks full pay per annum followed by 2 weeks half pay per annum.
- Income protection scheme after 13 weeks off sick, needs to be assessed by insurance medical professional. 50% salary for 2 years.
- Last Friday of every month pay day.
- Bonus - not contractual so not guaranteed on annual basis (last 3 years bonus has been 3K.
- Death in service - 3 x salary.
- Staff discount vouchers for variety of shops and leisure facilities.
- Free parking
They are looking for someone who is:
- Ambitious and motivated.
- Not afraid to voice their ideas.
- Able to collaborate within a team.
- Willing to take on a challenge and learn new skills.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 years' experience for senior and 2 years' experience for mid-level.
- Experience with C# .NET 4.0 or higher and ASP.NET MVC
- ORM experience
- SQL server
- Experience with designing & implementing web APIs / REST APIs
- Git / bitbucket
- DevOps experience
- Azure/cloud experience
- Experience with frontend frameworks
- Mentoring experience
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of experts who are ambitious and driven people who bring together their ideas to create effective solutions for health care professionals. Do not miss out on applying for this fantastic and rewarding position as our client is interviewing now and they have limited interview slots!!
If you are interested or know anyone who will be do not hesitate to get in contact,
Phone: 0191 338 6635