One of the largest and fastest growing online shops in the UK.
The BI/Database Developer is responsible for developing database code powering my clients cloud platform in AWS and supporting Power BI reporting Development. You will be responsible for building data analytics infrastructure.
What will you be doing?
- Implement and maintain database code in the form of stored procedures, scripts, queries, views, triggers, etc.
- Work closely with the Head of Data & Analytics to implement effective and maintainable database coding practices that form an architectural foundation.
What skills do you need?
- 3 years working as a database developer working with SQL
- Expert Level SQL/pgSQL, including stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views.
- Nice to have experience working with AWS or MS Azure
This is an urgent hire for my client, therefore if you would like to know more, please apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration.