Data Warehouse Developer - Azure - Newcastle upon-Tyne
We are hiring here at the Frank Recruitment Group and currently looking for a BI Developer with experience in Data Warehousing and SSIS.
You will be involved in developing a Data Warehouse platform in SQL 2017 hosted in Azure. We have an incredible CRM system in Salesforce where a lot of data is pulled from to create reports for stakeholders in Qlikview.
Role & Responsibilities
- Gathering requirements from senior stakeholders for reporting.
- Pulling information from various areas of the business (sales, marketing, finance) using SQL and developing the SQL Azure Data Warehouse using SSIS for ETL.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with SQL Server (up to 2017)
- Experience developing and maintaining Data Warehouses
- Strong ETL experience using SSIS
- Any experience with Azure, Qlikview or Salesforce would be beneficial.
The role is paying up to £45,000 plus bonus (usually around 10%), 25 days holiday, plus bank holiday plus Xmas closure. We have plenty of amazing incentives including previous trips to South Africa, Japan, Jamaica, Iceland etc!
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.