Nigel Frank International have partnered with a client to hire a talented and experienced Power Platform Developer to join their team.
Support other teams to give best possible service when it comes to Power Platform developement
You will support current systems and develop new applications while making sure customer satisfaction is reached to the highest level and that you use best standard practice while completing your duties. As well as this you will be expected to support and coach the systems.
It will offer you the chance to work for an organisation that boasts a great working environment, an energetic atmosphere and not to forget opportunities for work and training.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing maintenance support for Sharepoint
- Working closely with clients, stakeholders and managers
- Implement, create and maintains support documentation for all system roll-outs
- Identify opportunities for other service software to be improved and participate in those improvements.
- Being able to collaborate with other teams and services to ensure the best service and practices are taking place
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- A strong focus on customers and what they need
- Be able to adapt to different people and situations
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint Development
If this sounds like the opportunity that you are looking for, please get in touch and send an up to date cv via email email@example.com or phone 0191 338 7487