My client is the world leader in strategic business research and analysis. A recognised innovator, consistently outperforming their competitors peers with various accolades such as Private Company of the Year and the Queen's Award for Industry.
They have offices in 14 countries with around 1,200 staff and a further 800 contributing analysts in over 80 countries around the world. After being established in 1972 they have continued to progress as a business astronomically and their products now include a range of award winning solutions and applications, as well as having a flourishing Consulting division.
Their reports, analysis and forecasts are considered essential reading by business leaders for their cutting-edge content, design and usability. Clients include the world's major multinationals, banks, consultancies, libraries and business schools.
- Based on discussions with your SCRUM Team design applications according to end user needs.
- Track projects, tasks and bugs using the company specified work tracking system.
- Understand requirements from a business perspective and contribute to designing clear, easy-to-use applications from a user perspective.
- Involved in the creation of completely new applications or, build upon the functionality of existing ones.
- Work closely with others on the teams/team members to come up with the best possible solutions for the applications.
- Involved in the development of technology solutions to improve functionality, user-friendliness and presentation of products.
- Involved in independent research contributing to technical discussions where required.
- Ensure the SCRUM Team has the highest level of code quality and test coverage.
- Engage in technical discussion contributing to design and development.
- Liaise with Business Analysts, Product Managers and/or internal/external customers to ensure that requirements are understood.
- Contribute the practice of BDD/TDD/DDD as part of the software engineer best practice.
Technical Skills and Experience
5 years hands on development experience using Microsoft .NET technologies to build Micro Service Architecture, Event Driven Architecture, Web Applications.
Experience\Solid Understanding in the below frameworks:
- .NET Core
- MVC .Net Framework 4.6.*
- WebApi Net Framework 4.6.*
- Asp.Net Core
- SQL Server or Azure SQL and/or NoSQL
Experience\Understanding of DevOps practices including:
- Continuous integration/Deployment (CI/CD)
- QA Automation
- Release Process
- Cloud Development
- Health Monitoring
- Feature Toggle based development
- Cross Function collaboration
Experience\Understanding to the below testing toolset:
- Postman, Insomnia
- Protractor, Jasmine