ERP Systems Analyst-Dynamics NAV-Minneapolis, MN-$75k
A Dynamics NAV end user in the construction sector is adding an ERP Systems Analyst to their team!
Become part of an employee focused organization that has an awesome company culture where everyone knows each other's name and people are treated like family. This is an excellent opportunity for process-focused, analytical individuals to grow their career within a collaborative IT team and gain increased exposure to Dynamics NAV.
As the company continues to grow, they are looking for someone who can analyze current business processes and data in order to streamline workflows and improve efficiency in accordance with their technology systems. By helping users maximize the ERP, this role be key in the future optimization of company growth.
Looking for your next challenge? Then this job is for you!
Your New Role
- Act as the primary Business Analyst for gathering requirements and configuring solutions on the NAV ERP system
- Respond to support tickets, isolate problems and design solutions
- Serve as the liaison to the company's Microsoft Partner
- Collaborate with a technology team to gather requirements from company stakeholders and design a system in compliance with operational standards
- Lead upgrade projects as required
Skills & Qualifications
- Dynamics NAV and/or Business Central experience required
- Experience with helpdesk ticket support, configuration, requirements gathering and testing
- Jet Reports, CRM, and SQL skills a plus
- Needs to be a process focused individual with strong business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capacity
- $75k base salary for top candidates
- Excellent Benefits
- Paid time off plan
- Relaxed family culture with low turnover
- Remote flexibility (although this will still require you to come onsite frequently)
Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Matt at 646-540-7521 to for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!