An industry-leading construction company is looking to bring on a new member to their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a place to further develop their technical skills within the ERP ecosystem.
**At this time, sponsorship is not available. Local candidates only.**
- Provides technical support identifying, investigating, and resolving users' problems.
- Works collaboratively with teams detect technology deficiencies and new business needs.
- Assists IT Director with creating and maintaining system alerts, workflows, and training staff.
- Communicates with business software partners on future development and maintenance of ERP, CRM and connected systems.
- Utilizies Jet Report to to run analysis.
- Creates and maintains system alerts and workflows using Workflow and CRM Job Queues and future add-on software.
- Troubleshooting ticket issues in a timely manner.
- Assist in End-to-end implementation, upgrades, and migrations within CRM.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors of Science in computer science, engineering, information systems, or related field required.
- At least 2 years of experience with ERP systems