Frank Recruitment Group are currently recuriting on behalf of an internationally-renowned consumer goods firm based in Warsaw, Poland. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Data Engineer to play a pivotal role in the data strategy of global brands.
On a day to day basis your role would include...
- Designing and building high-quality Data & Analytics solutions in Azure
- Automating and optimising internal processes using Azure
- Collaborating with a wide range of teams both within and outside the business
- Managing agile projects with cloud and hybrid solutions
- Innovating on the future of new technologies and how they are utilised within the company
To be successful in this role you should have...
- Significant experience as a Data Engineer
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Azure stack, including Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Service
- Good knowledge of SQL and Python
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Working knowledge of Scrum and DevOps methodologies
- Autonomy and project ownership from day 1
- Dynamic and supportive work environment which promotes a work-life balance through flexible work arrangements
- Learning and development opportunities involving continuous mentoring and company training
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc.)
- Competitive benefits package, including private healthcare, stock options, sport cards, lunch subsidies and more!
If you are interested or know anyone who will be don't hesitate to get in contact,
Phone: 48 12 881 15 81