Power Platform Consultant
Nigel Frank has partnered with a Microsoft Gold Partner to hire a Power Platform Consultant.
Our clients are established organisations who have utilised strengths to deliver the best Microsoft Technology solutions to customers all over the world.
The clients are wanting to choose a candidate who can grow with the organisation and help grow their organisation as much as possible and give the best experience possible while ensuring that the Microsoft based solutions are delivered in a way that cost, time, and quality are successfully achieved.
You will manage current systems and develop new applications while making sure customer satisfaction is reached to the highest level and that you use best standard practice while completing your duties. As well as this you will be expected to support and coach the team.
The role will offer you the chance to work for an organisation that offers a great working environment, an energetic atmosphere and not to forget opportunities for work and training.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team and showing leadership skills
- Working closely with clients stakeholders and other members of the team
- Implement, create and maintains support documentation for all system roll-outs
- Identify opportunities for other service software to be improved and participate in those improvements.
- Being able to collaborate with other teams and services to ensure the best service and practices are taking place
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Consultancy experience
- A strong focus on customers and what they need
- Be able to adapt to different people and situations
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint Development
- Be able to showcase presales skills
With training and development opportunities for you to excel in your role as well as having pride in a diverse and inclusive environment.
Other benefits include:
A competitive salary up to £70k
25 Days Holiday Bank Holidays
Don't miss out on the opportunity as my client is interviewing now!
If you or someone you know is interested then please get in touch and send an up to date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, call Holly Coates on 0191 338 7487