It's an exciting time to join us as we're investing in our people, data and platforms with £3bn over the next three years! We'll give you training in our change approach, a support network through our Agile community and the opportunity to develop your career here.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prior work experience at a senior engineering level within the field of Cloud/infrastructure
- Understanding of banking operating model and process frameworks, along with techniques to analyse and improve them
- Creating monitoring tools
- Shaping the changing nature of the Mortgages division by creating new services for our customers that transform the customer and colleague experience.
- As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you'll work in a highly collaborative way, working closely with other specialists and engineers from LBG, suppliers and partner resources, located in the UK and offshore
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience scripting languages using Groovy, PowerShell or Bash/Shell
- Experience in the following Azure Technologies: API Manager, App Gateway, Azure SQL, Azure firewall, encryption and certificate management.
- Proficient in monitoring tools e.g. Azure Monitor/Log Analytics/Dynatrace/Splunk.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, comfortable gathering requirements and strong communication skills and a sense of ownership
- Knowledge of effective cloud architecture solutions.
- A performance related bonus
- A generous pension contribution
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Health cover
- 4% Flexible benefit cash pot you can shape to fit your lifestyle