Application Developer - £60,000 - £70,000 - London (Partly Remote)
We are looking for an experienced, confident Application developer to join a talented, growing development team. You will play an integral part in supporting the business's standards and infrastructure using Microsoft .NET Frameworks, SQL and integrated System components, as well as developing high-quality software products.
Role & Responsibilities
- Supporting and complying documented software processes and procedures
- Participating in full life-cycle software development (i.e. definition of requirements, architecture, development specifications etc)
- Collaborating with the Development team, implementing programming methodologies, standards and procedures as well as being responsible for gathering requirements from end users
- Delivering high quality code on time and within scope
- Collaborating effectively with team members and prioritising development deadlines
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience with .NET Framework development, C# and SQL Server
- Strong experience with Software Visioning systems and Git
- Good knowledge/experience with TDD/BDD, testing frameworks
- Good understanding/experience in building large scalable, web-based applications using React/Angular
- Proficiency with Rational Databases SQL and SQL Databases
- Strong experience with Restful APIs
- Strong understanding and experience with design patterns
- Good experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- String experience with CI/CD pipelines (preferably Azure DevOps)
- Strong experience working part of an Agile team
- Salary up to £70,000 or more depending on experience
- Generous contribution, annual bonus (company and personal, discretionary)
- Modern office with pool table and table tennis
- Retail Scheme Discounts
- Regular company and team outings
We are holding interviews from the 14th September 2021. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
Azure, .NET, C#, SQL Server, TDD, BDD, No-SQL, AWS, Azure DevOps, Application Developer, React, Angular, Typescript, Docker, Kubernetes, London