Digital Advisor - Aarhus:
If you are familiar with Data warehousing, Data modelling, SQL servers, ETL, SSIS or SSAS - Then you need to read this vacancy.
One of Denmark's go-to consultancies for all things Data is on the lookout for a new Data Warehouse Specailist to join their work force.
The exposure to complex projects and a team of like minded professionals for you to spar with.
A role which is suited to those who enjoy the hands on development and solution optimisation, who can take on complex challenges head on using their drive and ambition.
As a Data Warehouse Specailist you can expect:
- A strong bias of hands on development related tasks
- As well as a moderate blend of customer facing responsibilities
- Be the go-to individual for junior staff to learn from
- Be an integral part of an already established team of specailists
What we expect of a Data Warehouse Specailist:
- Proven experience with Data Warehouse development
- Competency with SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, ETL, Cubes
- ambition and drive to be the in house Data Warehouse specialist
- Fluency in Danish speaking and writing
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Joining an award winning Microsoft Partner
- Continuous exposure to high level projects
If you, or anyone you know would fit this role please get in touch