We are looking for data engineers to join a growing in-house team in Oslo!
Your primary responsibility will include building & operating the data platform based on Azure - including Data Factory, Databricks and SQL serverless.
You will engineer and implement highly scalable systems and data pipelines in the platform, and design & implement solutions to support data lake and data warehousing infrastructure
You will be joining an established team consisting of data engineers, scientists and analysts, allowing you to work cross-functionally, and gain a great insight into the entire data lifecycle.
As a result, you will take an active role in defining standards and best practice for data engineering, and communicate these with the teams
Your work will allow teams across the business to develop data-driven products and services, and you can engage with stakeholders to understand business processes & value drivers
We are looking for you to have at least some of the following skills/experience:
- Experience with Python / SQL
- Experience with container-based workflows as well as CI/CD
- Experience of developing services and applications on Cloud is beneficial
- Familiarity of ETL-processes
- Familiarity with DevOps, concurrent/multithreaded programming, or distributed systems are all advantageous
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with some of the state-of-the-art big data technologies, i.e. Kafka or Spark
There are lots of benefits on offer, including:
- A competitive salary and pension
- Enhanced medical and travel insurance
- All tools required for your role
- Discounts on products/services for yourself, and close family & friends!
For any questions, contact Lucy on email@example.com