IT Support Specialist - Nottinghamshire - c£35k gain MS Dynamics 365 experience
I am actively representing a client within the manufacturing industry based in the Nottinghamshire area, who are seeking to bolster their IT team with an IT Support Specialist. My client pride themselves with forward thinking and having recently secured a number of exciting new projects, they are the perfect platform to see great progression within your career.
My client are renowned for being one of the largest and most prestigious integrated and diversified suppliers of manufacturing services globally. Their ideal candidate would possess prior experience in a similar position, as well as the ability to affectively communicate with others, both orally and in writing. They must be a reliable, self-motivated and self-managing with the ability to work independently.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide 1st line support to all end users globally.
- Incident Management and Resolution.
- The ability to solve basic, common user problems in real time - these include software functionality, network troubleshooting and PC/network configuration.
- Liaising with 3rd parties as required.
Key preferred skills:
- Some prior experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and Windows (Excel and Word).
- Service Now experience.
- Qualification and/or knowledge of ITIL.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me 0203 148 4637 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!