Microsoft 365 Consultant - Fully remote position-£50,000-£85,000
We as Nigel Frank are currently recruiting for a Microsoft Gold Partner that is currently improving the way clients handle their digital transformations in order to innovate and push their business further in its abilities. This client works globally and has offices in various locations such as UK, Poland, India and many more.
The culture of this company is highly focused on training and development of employees in order to allow them to achieve their best potential, and by doing this they make sure their customers are getting the best service possible.
What the client is looking for:
- Passionate Microsoft consultants that want to take their career further and join their infrastructure team.
- Someone that is confident in customer facing roles as this role is primarily customer based by providing service strategy consulting and service transition functions for clients.
- Previous experience in design, implementation, understanding full stack Microsoft 365 cloud native deployments.
- Expert knowledge around Modern Workplace and Modern Management solutions.
- Have knowledge of M365 services such as on prem solutions into Azure
- Windows 10 deployment
One or more of these, (candidates with older certifications will also be considered if they are willing to upgrade their knowledge)
- Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft 365 Certified Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified Teams Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified Teamwork Administrator Associate
- TOGAF Foundation
If this sounds like you, please apply below or contact me directly:
020 3148 4655