My client is an innovative health-tech company headquartered in Copenhagen and currently operating in 7 countries while growing rapidly with highly selective partners such as NHS England and other key players in health care and life science.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced developer who is looking to create an application with real purpose, addressing real problems in today's culture. Their innovative product provides coaching to drive positive behavioural changes; improving the health of individuals who suffer from Diabetes, Obesity and Heart Disease, to name a few.
They are on the lookout for talented people, who are eager to evolve and build a life changing career within global health-tech. They are a purpose driven company with the mission of improving lives through digital health coaching.
Their company culture is informal, collaborative and with room for new ideas. They are a scale-up with all that it entails and believe in having fun while working hard.
As a Senior Android Developer, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle of our Android app: design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Development using Kotlin, Coroutines, Dagger, Jetpack, Compose
- Contribute to plans, estimations and status updates.
- Ensure applications are free of common coding vulnerabilities (and follow standard security practices)
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
To succeed in the role as Senior Android Developer we expect that you:
- Are a skilled Android developer - with extensive experience.
- Thrive in an environment where things changes and you need to take initiative to find the best solution to the problems
- Are used to work in iterations and are able to work together with rest of the organisation to clarify requirements
- Are ambitious and strive for excellence in all you do
- Are a team player and willing to go the extra mile for your colleagues
This is a really great opportunity to build your development experience even further within an international Health Tech! If you are interested and would like to apply, send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 45 89 88 82 53. Good luck with your application!