Our client prides themselves on their people and their success. With innovative solutions this End-User client is looking to create a market leading delivery system. To target the brightest minds in Perth's CRM sector our client has a strong salary package available and a very inclusive culture.
The primary role of the Techno Functional Consultant will be to provide both technical and functional support in the configuration and implementation of the Dynamics CRM. You will need to be flexible and adaptable in your worth ethic as you will be working with other related technologies during the project roll out.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain, configure & develop Dynamics 365 CRM & Azure integration's
- Work within a structured project environment and meet deadlines
- Have a flexible attitude in dealing with problems within a unique environment.
- Coordinate stakeholders and manage varies teams
- Maintain existing solutions whilst providing system improvements
- Validate system functionality through test-cases and document results
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience developing custom Dynamics solutions both online and on premise
- An ability to work withing a small team
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working on full cycle implementation of Dynamics 365
- Core knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Modules
- Experience working with; Azure, Agile/SCRUM, JSON/REST & SOAP
- Great company culture
- Flexible work opportunities
- Career growth potential
- Competitive salary package
- Training opportunities
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume*
(03) 8592 0577