We are looking for a data scientist in Oslo!
Working within the financial services industry, there are huge volumes of data to get your hands on!
You will be joining an established analytics team consisting of data scientists, engineers, and analysts where you will be an integral part of the team helping to provide important insights
Within the team, you will be working with data from financial products, financial services, and also customer data, helping to facilitate the identification of business critical anomalies within risk or fraud
With established infrastructure and systems in place (but plenty of new areas to explore!) you can be sure you will be working with the latest technologies, and have access to the "Tech Lab" environment where experimentation is encouraged
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters in computer science related subject, or equivalent experience
- 2 years experience within data science / analytics
- Proficiency in Python/R
- Experience with financial data is beneficial but not essential
- Competitive salary
- 7 - 16% pension
- Enhanced health insurances including guaranteed specialist care
- Phone and internet coverage
- Funding for training & courses
For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org