We are looking for an Infrastructure Security Engineer anywhere in the UK. If you have experience with Security and Infrastructure and want to make a move towards more security focused opportunities then this is the opportunity for you.
Great opportunity to get involved in a company that is growing quickly and put your footprint on the companies success.
- £50000 - £60000
- 25 days holiday
- Continual professional development plans
Role & Responsibilities
- Evaluate, test, develop, and implement complex technical solutions
- Provide leadership on all design and standards issues including analysis, development and implementations
- Help improve company systems, procedures and knowledge
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience with Microsoft Defender
- Technical expertise and hands-on with Windows Server administration, Linux, Active Directory, DNS, Cisco
- Solid experience with Virtual Private Networking, and Wireless Access Points
If you are this interests you, get in contact with me via phone call ( 44 (0)203 994 0903) or email my at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jason Miller - Recruitment Consultant at Nigel Frank International
Microsoft Azure - Permanent - UK