Experienced Mobile App Developer, Copenhagen
Are you looking to develop ground-breaking, innovative and award-winning apps? Are you keen to learn/expand your knowledge with Xamarin?
In this position, at my client, you get to work on the newest technologies making no two days the same. Using your ingenuity to create mobile apps that change the lives of people on a daily basis!
Help build apps that changes people's lives
As the new mobile app developer, you will be working on award-winning solutions with ground breaking, innovative apps. All their apps are developed for both Android and iOS, using the Xamarin framework, and the user interface for both platforms are custom-made to give excellent user experiences.
Collaborating cross-functionally is one of the cornerstones to my clients success, and you will join a team of talented mobile app developers, testers, UX designers and product managers.
Together, you are responsible for developing concepts and mobile apps for users. In particular, you will:
- develop new mobile apps in C#, using the Xamarin framework
- maintain and create new features in existing apps for iOS and Android
- provide technical input to the design process to help create great user experiences, ensuring stability as well as usability
Cross-functional collaboration in an agile environment
My client encompasses the spirit of entrepreneurship and can-do attitude. As a team, they are always aiming for improvements, which entails everything from continuously examining our architecture to fixing bugs and improving flows. To do so, we structure our work in agile Scrum teams.
Ideally you will have:
- You have a degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- You have at least 3 years of experience with mobile app development for iOS or Android
- You are interested in working in Xamarin - ideally you have experience working with it already
- You have experience working in a Scrum team
- You have a high proficiency in spoken and written English. Danish is a plus, but not a requirement.
As a person, you enjoy working with talented and passionate colleagues, as you value the power of teamwork. You naturally seek collaboration, and you assist your teammates whenever needed as well as pulling your own weight. You take pride in being able to deliver high quality and thrive in getting the details correct, knowing that high quality is appreciated by our users.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or contact Elizabeth Tyler on 45 89 88 82 53. Good luck!