This is a very exciting opportunity to join a successful and established team of recruiters at Nigel Frank International based in our London office.
Nigel Frank International provide an excellent on-going training and development programme via our Training Academy to ensure every bit of success. As a globally recognised agency we provide Microsoft staffing solutions to a large variety of clients across the globe, working with a network of 1000 Consultants spread across our 20 global offices in 4 continents.
I'm seeking a talented individual who will drive to exceed expectations and become highly successful within a fun but professional sales environment. To encourage such an environment we often set holidays incentives whilst running monthly lunch clubs and other team targets.
Key skills and experience:
- Strong communication skills, professionalism, resilience and perseverance
- You must have a positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed
- Proven track record of success
- An ability to work well under pressure
- You should be willing to fully invest yourself to the role and work hard in order to reap the rewards
In return we support the following:
- Competitive base salary (£20k-£25k) dependent upon experience
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Industry-leading training programme
- Clear career development plan
- Unparalleled incentives
- International opportunities for travel and work
Our target-based incentives include:
- Monthly company social events
- Frequent team-building activities
- Fine dining in upscale restaurants
- VIP hospitality at sporting events
- Exclusive 5* international trips abroad
For further information please send me a copy of your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll arrange an initial conversation.