BI Developer - Reading
Are you a talented BI Consultant or developer who is looking for their next opportunity? This client is a Microsoft-focused data consultancy. Over their 14 year history, they have become one of Microsoft's most trusted Data and AI Partners. Their aim is to help organisations make the most out of their data. The team use their commercial experience and deep technical knowledge to help clients optimise their costs and maximise the benefits.
Their mission is to help clients predict their futures through the better use of data, technology, process, and people. As a result of this their business is focused on:
- Data platform consultancy
- Analytics Consultancy
- Adoption and Change Management
- Dedicated Support
This organisation was recently awarded the prestigious Advanced Specialisation which is focussed on Advanced Analytics. This demonstrates their breadth and depth of capability.
This organisation are a successful and well-respected MS Gold Partner. They are committed to providing high-quality Learning and Development resources and will give you the opportunity to work with cutting-edge MS technologies on both meaningful and exciting projects.
As this is a consultancy role there will be up to 50% travel required and the other 50% can be working from home. However, they also have an office based in Winnersh, Berkshire.
- Developing and delivering analytics projects from inception to delivery managing scope to deliver on time and within budget
- Delivering technical solution design and architecture to meet client requirements
- Effective requirements gathering - ask clarifying questions when necessary
- Translating requirements into actionable tasks to perform
- Identifying the best solution and approaches to analytics architecture to deliver client requirements
- Using Kimball methodology and BEAM modeling to design and develop effective data models
- Effective use of data visualisation
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake
- SSRS / Power BI
Project Delivery Experience:
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of data warehousing and BI CONCEPTS
- Experience with ETL processes , databases, data structures and data modelling
- Base salary up to £70,000 depending on skills/level/experience
- 25 days holiday
- Certification support and training (dedicated 0.5 days a week about this)
- BUPA healthcare scheme
- Up to date technology
- Cutting edge technology projects
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.