Responsible for Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP configurations and customizations for the solution being implemented. Able to manage both on-shore and off-shore resources that work may be delegated to.
Responsible for estimating, designing, coding, testing, and delivering modifications.
Must be able to lead code sourcing control tool setup and migration of code to multiple instances of Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP.
Role & Responsibilities
- be able to provide detailed technical solution documents to the client.
. Microsoft Dynamics AX Development experience with over 4 years in Microsoft Dynamics AX development using X Active Directory, .Net, SSRS, SSIS and MS SQL Server
. Experience with Azure DevOps / VSTS is must
. Experience with Data Migration
- be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Tresponsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
Skills & Qualifications
* Qualification: 12 years experience, Bachelor's Degree.
* Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
* Should be master in Package Configuration.
* Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
* Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.