Trade Floor Application Supporter - Cheshire - Up to £45K
I am looking to recruit a Trade Floor Application supporter. My Client are one of the world's largest and most respected financial Institutions. With many years of success, quality and innovation behind them, they offer careers that provide endless opportunity- helping millions of Individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now take for granted.
Voted one of the top 5 companies to work for within the UK, they work closely with their employees to understand their career aspirations and provide paid for certifications and training courses which ultimately help to sign post their development to achieve these goals.
Role & Responsibilities
- Perform deep analysis of support requests to identify the most efficient solutions to improve Stability and Reliability. Keep abreast of the wider projects within the technology space, and where feasible, leverage these initiatives to improve issue resolution and client service.
- Effectively communicate / escalate incidents and problems to 3rd line support (development) when required
- Update the support knowledge base recording new issues, workarounds, solutions and system / process how-to's
- Responsibility of delivery for minor works to support project initiatives and / or to improve client service and strategy
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Good SQL experience, writing queries and extracting Data
- Ability to work under pressure and continue to deliver projects and process in time
- Strong basic technical skills with demonstrated ability to learn for the purpose of identifying trouble areas and suggest potential solutions
- Paying up to £45K
- 25 Days holiday
- 10% Pension
- Health care
- Life Insurance
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.