2x Senior Developer - Uusimaa - Fluent English OR Finnish Required - Small-Mid sized Consultancy
Role & Responsibilities
- You will join a team to work on projects which will want to use your strengths and passion at work, meaning you will have influence for which clients and projects you work on (e.g. you might focus on Cloud Security or Integration projects for example.
- Work smarter - not harder. As a team we like to share coding solutions and have a platform with low-code solutions that our team can use for automation - so a team, solution focus is important.
- Focus on longer-term projects, usually a minimum of 1 year. We work with international clients and have multiple spoken languages within our Finnish-based team - with English as the main language for documents.
- Positive attitude and motivation to learn more and the courage to ask for help from your experienced team.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience with C#, .NET/.NET Core
- English OR Finnish Speaking - fluent
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in relevant subject
- Some basic understanding of AWS, e.g. some work with EC2, Lambda etc
- Atlassian tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, etc)
- Terraform / Cloud infrastructure
- You are experienced and like to automate processes during projects
- Really flexible and inclusive company with a focus on making everyone feel part of a team.
- Using modern technologies, and planning to invest further in to areas such as crypto, blockchain and others.
- Challenging, interesting and only long-term projects in areas such as cyber-security for well-known enterprise clients
- Growing company - adding two Senior Developer's now, with further hires planned before the end of 2021.
1st stage: Casual phone / Teams meeting to speak with their hands-on CEO. A chance to ask questions, make sure it's a good culture fit and also to understand your strengths so the right people will be involved in the next interview stage.
2nd stage: Technical interview where you meet relevant team members. Some questions, quick tests and again focus on a culture fit.
3rd stage: Open discussion about salary and benefits with CEO.