Technical Project Manager
To keep up with the growth of the business we are now looking for a proven Technical Project Manager. We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 5 years demonstrable experience within IT Project Management and an extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Online Services portfolio.
You will be supporting internal and external stakeholders so presentation skills, both verbal and written, are crucial; ideally you will have experience of writing and presenting business cases to support your project plans.
Role & Responsibilities
- Management of the project delivery team.
- Delivery of change management and planning of client projects.
- Project stakeholder engagement.
- Resource and cost control.
Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Implement and maintain process management.
- Project initiation and task management/scheduling.
- Power user of the Office 365 suite and project management tools.
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Flexible/Remote Working
- Continual Training and Career Development