This is an amazing opportunity for a senior SQL and Python developer to own the end to end customer data journey within our Customer Data Platform. You will be responsible for designing and maintaining the databases and integration's within the Customer Data Platform, ensuring the all brands within the Group have access to Customer Data. You will be working with a small team consisting of a number of different people such as developers and database architects, as well as wider commercial teams across the group.
Role & Responsibilities
- Oversight, development and management of the databases within the Customer Data Platform
- Ownership of unification and data governance with the Customer Data Platform
- Ownership and governance of customer data model fro 10 brands globally
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular database
- Good understanding of REST API'S, JSON, IP, HTTPS.
- Desire to work co-operatively with all stakeholders to meet mutual goals and seek out and shares inputs from others
- Salary up to £70.000
- Up to 25 days holiday
- 10% discretionary bonus