Senior .NET Developer
Do you want to be part of a new "Tech Lab", working on one of the largest financial projects in Europe?
You will participate in the entire application lifestyle, focusing on coding and debugging and must have the ability to write clean code to develop functional web applications and services.
This position will give you the opportunity to manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications whilst collaborating with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic. You will provide training and support to internal teams whilst building reusable code for the future.
- Advanced experience working with .NET C#
- Worked with API's
- Azure experience
- DevOps knowledge - preferably worked with CI/CD and Azure Pipelines
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker*
- Worked with Microservices*
*Beneficial qualifications not deemed as required
- Winner of the 'Great Place to Work Award' 2018 and 2020
- Opportunity to work on Greenfield projects
- Company boast a great social environment with lunches, dinners and other social activities
- Offers employees a really good pension/insurance plan
For more information contact Fraser Adamson at - firstname.lastname@example.org or connect via LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/fraser-adamson/