D365 Supply Chain Analyst - Onsite/Remote (Hybrid) - Can$100K
The ideal candidate is a D365 Supply Chain professional seeking an opportunity to enable enterprise systems and processes for an evolving global platform. They must have practical D365 implementation experience. They will be responsible for guiding the Supply Chain Management Team and executing functional duties through the deployment stage to the go-live stage. Most importantly, they will support the Supply Chain team post go live. This person must possess excellent analytical skills complemented by a collaborative style that welcomes new ideas to produce creative solutions to meet business challenges. Their success is measured by the success of the supply chain team as they go through digital transformation.
Responsible for Microsoft D365 functional implementation duties for Deployment and go-live operations. With advanced communication skills and a firm understanding of; industry standards and customer requirements within faced pace environment to apply best practice application testing. Knowing global industry supply chain challenges and competitive differentiators demonstrates leadership qualities with a continuous process improvement mindset by advocating positive change through action and results. Post-go-live, the role would help transform master planning and demand planning within an S&OP Team.
- Functional implementation duties during deployment/go-live
- Assist with configuration, Master Planning, MRP, and Production Scheduling
- Best practice application testing
- Post-go-live support to help transform master planning and demand planning within an S&OP (Sales & Operation Planning) Team
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing standards and customer requirements
- Knowledge of principles associated with managing change for new business processes and technology
- Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or SCM (Supply Chain Management) equivalent
- Discrete Manufacturing experience