MS Dynamics CRM/D365 CE Developer / Architect - Remote
This MS Gold Partner client in the Tech. Services industry is looking to add to their team by bringing on a Dynamics CRM/D365 Developer / Architect. This client has just recently integrated D365 to their company and is looking for an incredibly addition to their team that will be able to help advance and further their uses of D365. This role is Azure and Power Automate heavy, so the ideal candidate would be able to bring a strong understanding and proficiency of these platforms and within the Field Service/Service Modules. This role allows for amazing growth opportunities as this Developer will be transitioning into the Team Lead to be the SME for all things Dynamics CRM/D365 CE.
- Cross-departmental collaboration to customize, develop, integrate and support various D365 projects
- Analyze and troubleshoot challenges/issues to evaluate improvements
- Lead CRM implementations and determine the requirements for them
- Extremely hands on through configuration and development stages of projects
- Serves as a SME when it comes to all things CRM, especially in technical capacity
- 5 years of experience with MS Dynamics CRM/D365 CE
- 2 years of Azure experience
- Power Automate proficiency
- Field Service/Service Module experience
- Background check may be required
Salary & Benefits:
- Incredibly competitive salary based on experience
If you or someone you know is interested let's connect!
Contact me at:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-783-6566. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!