I am working with a reputable Microsoft Gold Partner that has a busy few months coming up and are in need of a senior Dynamics 365 development resource to help out with a number of projects focused around Power Apps, specifically Portals.
This resource will be expected to have multiple Power Apps / Dynamics 365 & CRM development projects under their belt and be able to problem-solve and wear more than just a "heads-down developer" hat.
This project requires a Secret Clearance which the client will sponsor - if you are already in possession of a Secret Clearance, that will be considered a major plus because my client is looking to have this resource start on the project immediately.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You should have experience rolling out/implementing Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 CE solutions, as well as hands-on D365 CE/CRM development experience (both OOTB and "custom" development.
- Hands-on experience with Web Experience Toolkit (WET)
- Experience in developing solutions within Power Platform (i.e. Power Apps Portals, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate, Power BI)
- You should have a solid understanding of UI/UX concepts and design frameworks.
- Experience with Azure App Services and/or Docker Containers
- Experience with C# & .NET using the Power Platform/D365 SDK (or previous xRM toolkit experience)
- Knowledge of Github/GIT Verse Control is a major plus
This will be a long-term, full time contract need and the client is looking to identify a resource as soon as possible. If you are a senior Dynamics 365 CE contractor or looking to make a move into the contracting space with a solid, then see below on how to apply:
Send resumes directly to Nick Vizzacchero (email@example.com) or call me directly for more information 646-863-7575.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-863-7575. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.