- Location- London (Office based)
- Salary- Up to £40,000
You will be working for a data driven sports marketing agency. With the goal of helping world renowned sports teams and organisations( PSG, Liverpool FC, UEFA and NFL) to improve customer experience, increase revenue and growth directly through the club and its fans online.
This role will be part of the DataOps & Engineering Team.
Your main duties & responsibilities:
- Create and maintain in-house data warehouses and associated ETL processes using the Microsoft stack (SSIS & SQL DB)
- SQL development tasks related to the maintenance and investigation into data, including querying, building stored procedures, tables and views
- Working closing with the client team and clients to deliver technical solutions
- Protecting the data entrusted to us by our clients at all times
- Internal mentoring and helping define learning pathways within the team
- End to end Data Warehousing(SSIS & SQL DB)
- SQL server including T-SQL
- Delimited files
Or reach me via Email with you CV Attached- email@example.com