CRM & Power Platforms Administrator Bolton
CRM / Power Platforms / Administrator / Bolton / Perm / D365 CE / Configuration / WFH / Hybrid Working / £35k
I'm currently working with a client specializing in premier distribution of civil materials who are looking for a D365 CE Administrator to join their in-house team. You will take ownership of the system and customize and configure D365 CE and CRM to meet business needs. This is a perm role offering a base salary of £35k, as well as a multitude of company benefits.
Scope of Role:
Working alongside the Business Intelligence & CRM Manager to provide technical expertise and support for our Power Platform and associated systems.
Responding to incoming support requests and helping maintain and deliver applications as part of the customer engagement roadmap for the Commercial team.
Ensure the ongoing stability and viability of the system by ensuring adherence to clear change control processes.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of Power Platform systems by maintaining data quality, updating and assigning records.
- First-line support and contact for the Power Platform responding to requests, troubleshooting problems and escalating queries as appropriate
- Basic configuration and customisation of Dynamics 365 instance and PowerApps following change control processes
- Opportunity to scope, design and build new features
- Assisting with marketing requirements for data segmentation, advanced finds and operating Click Dimensions features
- Creating and maintaining training materials for users with guidance on process and best practice
- Training users including on-boarding new staff or roll-outs of new features and functionality
- Testing impact of new releases in line with upgrade cadences
- Investigating new functionality to identify upgrades that could be of benefit to the organisation's business requirements.
- Conducting user acceptance testing & release evaluations
- Liaison with Microsoft Partner on support or build issues
- Maintaining and enhancing C&L Business App pages on company intranet
- Making changes and updates to Power BI reporting/apps
- Experience of administering and customising Dynamics 365 platform - essential
- Some experience of using Power BI to create reporting - essential
- Experience of using Click Dimensions - desirable
- Knowledge of relevant data management legislation
- Knowledge of SSRS, SQL Server and other reporting technologies - desirable
- Knowledge of Power Apps and Power Automate - desirable
- Proven ability to manage help desk and respond to user queries and requirements
- Willingness to learn and expand knowledge on platform developments/enhancements