Microsoft Dynamics CRM Project Manager
A Microsoft Dynamics CRM Project Manager is required to facilitate the implementation of Dynamics 365 (CRM) systems.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Project Manager Key Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the delivery of high quality CRM projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Lead the develop of relevant project processes and documentation, including project roadmaps
- Liaise with PMO administrators to ensure projects are billed regularly and accurately
- Determine the needs of each project and the required business resources to implement CRM systems, clarifying and defining the strategy and objectives of each Client
- Planning and executing the implementation of CRM, providing regular progress updates to the client
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Client's organisation, business needs and challenges of their industry
- Leading project communication and best practise throughout the system implementation
- Ensure expectations between the client and the business are set well and maintained throughout the life of the project
- Identify potential challenges to the project and communicate with the Implementation Team and Client appropriately to alleviate risk to the project and ensure it is delivered per agreed timescales and cost
- Follow PMO processes while completing agreed PMO documentation, making recommendations for improvement as necessary.
- Provide senior management with weekly internal reports outlining the progress of current projects.
Microsoft CRM Dynamics Project Manager Essentials
Skills and Competencies
- Certified to deliver projects using the Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step methodology.
- Strong prioritisation, planning and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to review information objectively.
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Ability to accurately assess risks and plan to mitigate.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge and background implementing CRM software solutions.
- Previous experience in a Project Management role.
- Relevant business experience in the IT services sector.
- Experience of managing a project budget.
- Relevant experience in a business to business consulting environment.