Role: IT Application Development Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 plus Bonus and benefits
Our fantastic London-based client is entering an exciting transformation phase of their evolution as they introduce a whole new approach to using data and technology across the entire organisation, to support delivering excellent customer outcomes. You will be detail-oriented and an experienced IT Applications Development Manager to lead and support the development of their new technology platform.
The role of Leading the Business Applications development team will play a critical role in shaping and running the day-to-day delivery of our client's bespoke applications. You will manage and develop their existing process and controls in the technology department, and build out new structures and models to support the global strategy.
This senior role is pivotal to the successful management and delivery of all projects run out of the technology development department including:
- Application support process and control governance.
- Support business operation readiness
- Software delivery planning
- Software release management
- Proven experience in managing application development and software delivery lifecycle
- Experience in major business transformation programmes, including Digital Transformation
- Solid knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Solid project management skills and experience across waterfall, agile and hybrid methodologies
- Strong technical background with hands-on technical expertise and experience in leading technical teams across various technologies
IF you possess the above IT Application Development Manager experience and would love to be considered for this exciting opportunity - apply before Friday 20th August at 17:00.