The company looking for Senior Technical Consultants/Engineers is A MS Gold Partner that is experiencing a high demand in the current market conditions. The company is an award winning provider of services in the IT industry such as consulting and project services for several industries in the public and private organisations across the UK. One of the main values of this company is to provide the highest customer satisfaction rates by maintaining a long term relationship with as many customers as possible by showing loyalty and commitment. As well as maintaining long term relationships with their customers they place a massive value on helping their employees develop and grow in terms of their career aspirations.
- Delivering solutions to several senior customer technical leads as well as working with sales and pre-sales.
- The role is critical to be an instrumental in delivering client projects.
- It is important in this role to be able to provide independent as well as expert advice to clients across several industries.
- Help customers realise the benefits. And also possess the ability to implement the proposed solutions.
- Have an awareness of the current business environment and challenges it can present to organisations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Planning as well as providing solutions, designing and being able to technically deliver
- Be a trusted consultant at all times that can give advice to the best industry knowledge when needed
- Participate and help in terms of solution pricing
- Post sales Technical Delivery ownership of delivery activities
Skills & Qualifications
- Cloud Services such as Azure in terms of solution and transformation
- Microsoft Office 365
- Active Directory
- Vmware Horizon, Microsoft Hyper-V
- Knowledge of networking as well as key security components