A successful and well-established organisation are looking for a SQL Developer / SQL Data Engineer to join their growing Management Information team in St Ives (Cambridgeshire). Please note that you will be required to spend 2-3 days per week working from their office in St. Ives, and can spend the remaining time working from home.
You will be responsible for using your SQL and SSIS skills to create efficient and robust data pipelines, which will be used by their reporting team to create Power BI reports for business-wide use.
You will be given a lot of autonomy and will be supporting the data needs of multiple teams across the organisation, so your work will have a big impact from day one.
You will be someone who is excited about the prospect of improving and potentially even helping to re-design the company's data architecture as they look to introduce new initiatives and become even more data-driven.
- Strong SQL and T-SQL development skills
- Experience building and optimising ETL processes and data pipelines using SSIS
- Analytical and data manipulation skills
- Experience working with complex, unstructured data sets
- Salary of up to £30-42,000 depending upon experience
- 25 days' holiday & bank holidays
- Chance to pay into 5% pension
- Some flexibility for home-working
Interviews are taking place shortly, so please apply ASAP to be considered.