Position available: Full Stack .NET Developer
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania/Flexi remote
Salary: up to 5880 EUR per month
Full Stack .NET Developer
There is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Developer to come on board with one of the leading gift distributors in Lithuania. On top of a generous salary they have many amazing perks that are unrivalled including the amazing views of the River Neris from the office, free coffee and even the chance to drive Lamborghinis
If you're interested in the above then read on to see the exciting job role we have available from one of our top European clients.
The successful candidate will need to have a diverse range of IT skills, fantastic interpersonal skills since communicating and working closely with other departments is a huge part of this role and just as importantly must love to have fun. The team prioritises building custom cutting-edge solutions for business needs but making sure that their job provides their staff with a place that they actually want to come to each and every day is a close second on their list of priorities.
From their base in Lithuania and using traditional retail and e-commerce channels our client connects with over 5000 service providers across many European countries so you will always have something to do - great for the hard working, motivated .NET developer with a solid work ethic. On top of distributing services, our client also uses technology to administer gift voucher, loyalty and reward systems as well as gift cards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development of International e-commerce systems, Mobile Apps, Internal CRM systems, integrations with ZOHO and Zendesk to name a few
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones and the responsiveness of applications is maintained at all times for optimal customer/user experience
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring you keep up to date with the latest developments in technology, keeping the company on the cutting edge at all times and wherever possible upskilling your team
- Frameworks such as ASP.NET, Web API, .NET Core 2, Angular.js, React.js, Vue.js
- Database servers - MS SQL, MongoDB
On top of the above technical skills you will also need excellent verbal and written communication skills, time and project management skills, confidence in teaching and upskilling members of your team and occasionally heading up team meetings where you will update department leads and stakeholders on your progress of any live projects.
- Working in the centre of Vilnius in an office with a river view, free coffee and a flexible schedule with semi-remote option available
- The chance to work for an International company with ties to countries around Europe
- Team building days every quarter or every month (in the summer)
- A generous budget available for your personal development as well as a generous base salary
As you can see this is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career with a great company. Get in touch today, it could be the best decision you've made in years…possibly ever
For more information regarding this role or to apply please contact Stephen Manuel on 0191 300 1865 or via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit nigelfrank.com.