My client are a results-focused, successful and growing digital consultancy who sit within the technology industry, which is a fast paced environment. They pride themselves on doing the best for their clients and the quality of their people, with teamwork being at their heart of their values. As a fast growing and rapidly expanding company, they have won a lot of new business despite the pandemic.
As part of this role, it will be fully remote and you will be working on some of the most exciting projects which focus on development. You will be a full stack developer in its truest form, with an understanding of Agile and XP practices, allowing you to expand on your knowledge of using a variety of technologies, where training can be provided.
Technical skill set:
- Commercial experience with the .NET stack
- Experience with My SQL, SQL Server
- Familiarity with design/architectural patterns
- Experience with TDD
- Strong understanding of Agile best practices
- Good communication and client relationship skills
- Fast paced
- Teamwork is a key focus
- Solve problems
- Reputation for delivering on time
- Flexible working
- Positive and thriving environment
- Social with regular team activities such as nights out, annual weekend away, lunchtime runs
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary up to 60k
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Pension scheme
- Health scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- External counsellor and employee programme
- Apple MacBook and Bluetooth headset
- Kindle with library
- Apple discount
- Further training and development
- Fruit and coffee provided when in the office
For further information around this role simply apply and we can discuss, this is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process this week, with gaps already filling fast! Apply now to avoid missing the chance to be shortlisted. For further queries please contact me at email@example.com.