Functional Consultant - Dynamics AX/365 - c£80k
Nigel Frank International have been appointed by an award winning, world renowned client in their search for a MS Dynamics Functional Consultant - an opportunity that you don't want to miss out on.
This is an amazing opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Dynamics AX/D365 candidate who has a strong finance and/or supply chain management knowledge to assist the delivery and implementation of a number of D365 F and/or SCM implementations across the UK. The successful candidate will be exposed to an exciting portfolio of clients, alongside a benefits package.
My client are looking for an ambitious team player, looking for growth and career progression in a fast-paced environment. As well as offering ongoing training and development, my client are looking to help you progress to your fullest potential.
On a day-to-day basis, the ideal candidate for this position will be expected to:
- Oversee end-to-end implementations of the F and/or SCM modules in D365.
- Requirement gathering and design.
- Project analysis.
- Co-ordinating a team effectively to ensure the timely completion of projects.
- Creating and developing documentations.
Key skills required:
- Sufficient experience working with Dynamics AX/D365.
- Past involvement in implementation projects.
- Understanding of the F and/or SCM modules.
- Verbal and non-verbal communication skills - within a team and individually.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me 0203 148 4637 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!