DevOps Engineer - up to £100,000 - London (REMOTE)
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a global, Microsoft Gold Partner Consultancy. The successful candidate will have excellent coding skills, take pride in their work and will have the ability to deliver projects and designs under pressure. We are looking for someone that can approach problems pragmatically and who is willing to work in a collaborative environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be working primarily on client projects, solving interesting problems as well as working on internal projects
- You will have dedicated time for your own development, creating platforms based on modern and native tech stacks
- Learning and working with the likes of Java, AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, Terraform and much more..
Skills & Qualifications
- Practical experience with one of the major cloud providers: Azure, AWS or GCP
- Containerisation experience: ideally Docker
- Experience creating and maintaining production software delivery using CI/CD tools
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code e.g. Terraform
- Strong scripting and automation skills
- Passion and hunger to learn/work with new technologies, learn new programming languages and a willingness for self-improvement
- Salary of up to £100,000
- 30 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Award winning training and development
- Office equipment + IT accessories and handset of your choice
- Private medical care
- Much more...
We are holding interviews from the 4th Augut 2021. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
Java, Python, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker, IoC, PaaS, SaaS, CI/CD, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Powershell, London, Remote, Home-based