Dynamics AX / D365 F&O Technical Architect - Remote
A tier-1 Microsoft Gold Partner is seeking a Dynamics 365 F&O Technical Architect to join their growing team. You will be responsible for leading and architecting solutions within the D365 F&O platform, managing the project solution scope with customers, and providing the application functionality leadership and direction.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Architect solutions that deliver results for clients on the D365 F&O platform
- Gather business and functional requirements and develop functional specification designs
- Application design, feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization, and data integrity
- Lead and participate in quality management reviews including designs, prototypes and other stages of the project to ensure requirements are fulfilled and successfully delivered
- 7+ years of experience implementing D365 F&O
- 7+ years with X++ Coding, including experience coding from scratch
- Experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes: procurement, sales, distribution, warehouse management, material and resource scheduling, production routing, bill of material costing, and shop floor
- Strong communication skills and time management skills
Interested in learning more? Fast track your application by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up a confidential conversation.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-391-1126; Please ask Therese Villa, or please email your resume to email@example.com and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!