Dynamics 365 CRM Senior Developer
A key client is an End User in the entertainment industry and looking to welcome a Senior Dynamics CRM Developer to the team!
If you are a high-performing developer and ready to take on your next challenge in the Dynamics CRM space, apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Please note that this is a permanent and full time position, remote and based in EST.
Only US Citizens/Green Card Holders will be considered at this time.
- Serve as a strong CRM resource in this lead role on the Application Development team
- Manage the D365 application as the organization transitions to the cloud architecture, work on multiple integrations, and support all on premise resources
- Participate in all stages of the SDLC, write clean and functional code, provide ongoing support and improvements to the core CRM system
- Collaborate with the sales/marketing team, stake holders, and leadership to ensure that business requirements are met and provide guidance on how to approach new initiatives
- 7+ years' experience in software development
- 5+ years' experience with Dynamics CRM
- Dynamics CRM skills - customizations, custom forms, complex UI objects, plugins, workflow optimizations, portals exposure
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills are key
- Unlimited opportunity to grow with the company
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plans
- Remote flexibility
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.